Unread Content Condensed vs Expanded views

This started yesterday - when I select Unread Content, the view is always Expanded. I prefer and have always used Condensed. Now if I try to change it back to Condensed, it will not take! Stays as Expanded. Tried deleting cookie and restarting the browser (firefox) but no change.

John

1671718410_CondensedvsExpanded.jpg.0739a7c3161bd2cfde08a52adb4e34eb.jpg

John
Titanium 29EX 29/34 Fifthwheel

Additional info - the plot thickens.

I visited another site that uses the same web software as rvnetwork and it has EXACTLY the same problem.

Also tried both web sites using MS EDGE browser - and same problem.

Looks like the host service for the web site software may have changed something.

(or is it a delayed Y2K bug 😀 )

John

The other forum I visit that had the problem has now fixed the issue. I asked the admin what was the solution and here was his reply - I hope it helps.

John

You can run an sql query to fix it and its posted on the IP Board forums, its  known bug after the new year, or just update to the latest version released today which should be done anyway as it contains a security fix.

John

20 hours ago, hiljoball said:

The other forum I visit that had the problem has now fixed the issue. I asked the admin what was the solution and here was his reply - I hope it helps.

John

You can run an sql query to fix it and its posted on the IP Board forums, its  known bug after the new year, or just update to the latest version released today which should be done anyway as it contains a security fix.

I wonder if there is any way to get this information to the admins?

Mike and Retha Hopkins

2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40G

To contact the admns scroll up to the top of the page here and click on staff and this page appears - http://www.rvnetwork.com/staff/

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire