grannyg

2007 Vovo VNL 670 For Sale - $25,000

$25,000 Price

D12 Volvo Motor        Eaton 10 speed           712,930 miles             Work station/ Dinette

New tires                     New exhaust               New Batteries             New Starter

Just serviced              Very nice condition     No leaks                      Everything works       

We bought this truck in California April of 2012 with 696,758 miles on it. We negotiated with the Volvo dealer to have the truck inspected by Cummins running the truck on their dyno, having all the fluids analyzed and had their top technician inspect every item and system on the truck and Volvo would repair all the issues that were found. This made the truck mechanically excellent 16,172 miles ago. Any small issues that came up since then were handled by a Volvo dealer. No one other than a Volvo dealer has ever touched this truck since we owned it.

Contact- Tracy Green (925)381-0377                                                 tgreen2348@gmail.com 

The truck is currently in Livingston TX

20190929_131936.jpg

20190929_132505.jpg

20190929_132050.jpg

Edited by grannyg
Update info

That's a nice looking truck.

More info you'll be sure to be asked:     Is the tranny a manual or auto shift?  You mentioned new tires, but what kind?  What kind of hitch do you have?  Is there a refrigerator?  Where is the truck registered, and is it listed as a motor home?  How far is it from the back of the fairings to the center of the hitch pin? Did you have it singled, or was it that way from the factory? Where is the hp set (it is listed on the door post tag)?  Actually, a picture of that tag would help your sale. showing the axle(s), trans, engine, etc.

Pending the answers to these questions, I may be interested.

Edited by rickeieio

The trans is a manual. The hitch is a 20K Reese. I have not measured it ( I should) but I am sure it is 8 feet plus clear space to the hitch center. I had it singled short and the hitch professionally installed. I thought I had a picture of the tag you reference but I do not. The truck is about an hour and a half from me right now. I can get the picture if it is important to you. I am thinking it is set at 500hp and it was on the dyno at 330 hp to the wheels at 55mph. Cummings said it was in spec.

Contacting you about the HDT. Saw the add on Rvnetwork. We live in Conroe. Right now we're on the road in Ark. and will be home in 10 days. If still available would like to look it over. 

Thanks for your time

On 6/10/2020 at 11:22 AM, grannyg said:

Sorry I did not see your post. Call me at (925)381-0377 It is still available. Thank you

I will be home tomorrow afternoon. I will contact you and see about looking  at the truck.... thanks for your time

Went last weekend with my son to look at the truck.  It is a great truck at a great price.   We decided we wanted a larger sleeper with the window is the only reason we didn't  purchase it.  Owner was super nice and even taught me a little about how to drive it while we were in a big parking lot!!

10 minutes ago, holaCG said:

Went last weekend with my son to look at the truck.  It is a great truck at a great price.   We decided we wanted a larger sleeper with the window is the only reason we didn't  purchase it.  Owner was super nice and even taught me a little about how to drive it while we were in a big parking lot!!

Thank you for the kind words. 

I've been watching this sight and this tractor and if we were in the market for a short wb tractor in this condition with the paper work that goes with it this would be mine. It has the nice dinette and upper bunk that we would surely use. But as we fulltime and carry a golf cart on our Volvo we would have to make some adjustments to our lifestyle.

The best of luck on your sale and I know this is the tractor for someone.

Dave 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:11 AM, oldcodger said:

I've been watching this sight and this tractor and if we were in the market for a short wb tractor in this condition with the paper work that goes with it this would be mine. It has the nice dinette and upper bunk that we would surely use. But as we fulltime and carry a golf cart on our Volvo we would have to make some adjustments to our lifestyle.

The best of luck on your sale and I know this is the tractor for someone.

Dave 

Thanks Dave