Cannabis Stocks

TLRam1

Hey guys I'm kinda new to trading and don't know very much about all things. I even found out about cannabis stocks in this thread, didn't know about it earlier. Because of the fact that doesn't know how to examine the market, I'm afraid to lose my invested money as well. By the chance, I found on the internet something about free stocks, and I wanted to ask if it's something relevant or it's just a scam? There are many ways to get these "free stocks": https://arrestyourdebt.com/ways-i-get-free-stocks/ it looks like it's not a scam but more like nonprofit stocks. Does someone know about that?

Edited by Paulbowerixf
Had to add something

I am holding a big ACB loss regardless. 

I'm glad I got back into Tesla when it dipped Aug 8. I set a buy order and was glad to have gotten 285 shares on the dip. I've recouped the ACB loss and then some as my Tesla share's value has almost doubled in the three months since I bought back in on Sep 8. I'm totally relaxed to ride that investment long like I did my 1000 shares for eight years

I am holding ACB long. I'm hoping MJ is nationally legalized here like Canada by then. Then I think ACB along with other Pot stocks may pick up a lot then. Just think, mid next year we should be vaccinated and may see MJ legal in the US of A nationwide! 

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire