Need updated info.

I don't know squat about satillite tv but looking at a bundled package of a Wally receiver and pathway X2 for around $540. bucks.  Does this sound like a good deal????  I here that this system is pretty much self aligning.....is that a good thing??  Is it pretty much plug and play?  Any and all comments welcome.  I looked in the hdt resources guide.  But it's fairly dated data and just trying to get the best updated info.

You can get a X2 with a Wally from PPL for $478 with free frieght, thats where I got my X2 only from.  Yes it's plug and play and because of the large dish it brings in a strong signal compared to the other automatics out there. Plus you can get both east and west coast feeds. 

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

23 hours ago, D&J said:

You can get a X2 with a Wally from PPL for $478 with free frieght, thats where I got my X2 only from.  Yes it's plug and play and because of the large dish it brings in a strong signal compared to the other automatics out there. Plus you can get both east and west coast feeds. 

Denny 

Thank you sir.  Uh forgive me but...what is PPL???  I think it to be a website yes?

18 minutes ago, chief916 said:

Thank you sir.  Uh forgive me but...what is PPL???  I think it to be a website yes?

pplmotorhomes.com.  great place to find affordable rv parts and accessories and there free shipping is the day you order it not a week later li,e Amazon. 

Denny

Denny & Jami SKP#90175

When you get it set up watch it scanning for satellites it's pretty wild and useful. When it stops and looks for a satellite you will be able to see if there are any obstructions blocking the signal by the way it's pointed,  I do it all the time.

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175