How to Find Good, Clean Laundromats?

EcoNeato.org

Ugh! We never encountered all that back before 2003 when we stopped fulltiming. Guess I'll stay only at Military Famcamps for future trips. We don't need one for weekends or even a week long trip.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Before we got the washer/drier in the RV, washerterias were a crap-shoot.  Some were good, some were OK and a few were horrible.  But for now, I'll stick to my laundry facilities in the RV.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

On 10/21/2019 at 1:35 AM, RV_ said:

Ugh! We never encountered all that back before 2003 when we stopped fulltiming. Guess I'll stay only at Military Famcamps for future trips. We don't need one for weekends or even a week long trip.

I've stayed at only one campground on a military base, and that's where I encountered a dryer that had melted crayon in it.  I'm glad I didn't look only for stray items on my pre-loading inspection, because it was hard to see.