Escapees Roadside assistance

D&LKowalski

Information to pass on maybe it's old info I haven't been on for a while but may clear up important issues. I called to renew my Escapees Safe Ride assistance and learned I had the wrong registered vehicle. A year ago when asked to provide registration number from my RV I gave my tow vehicle registration number (Dodge Ram) wrong, my 5th wheel is the RV registration they need. As I understand the Dodge Ram or any other vehicle in the house hold is automatically covered. Wow she said it was good I didn't need their services, the trailer towing would not have been included. So if you pull a trailer according to Safe Ride it's your RV. Of course Motor Home wither class A or down to class B's will have their own registration ID.

Maybe this issue has already been made clear but when I purchase my insurance I applied online and really didn't talk to anyone to ask question. That was my mistake anyway very lucky I didn't need their services for a year. I hope this information is helpful to others, for reviewing their actual services I have not yet the experience, knock on wood it will go as nice as our conversation on the phone.

My bride for 48 years says there is still hope, safe travel Y'al

2000 Dodge 2500 4x4 LB/cummins 5.9

02 Newmar Amercian Star 32' RLKS

If you are referring to the VIN that they as for, yes is is the one for your RV. [Primary Covered Vehicle(RV)] It is good that you got it resolved. With a trailer, the service also covers any tow vehicle which for us is a good thing as we have 2 of them and you do not have to be towing to use the service. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

The brings up an important point; I now forget whether I gave SafeRide my chassis VIN or my coach serial number. I must call and ask which they have on file, and which is required.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961