ProPride 3P 1400 - 14,000lb Hitch for Sale - $1700 - Zip 19438

For Sale, a ProPride 3P 14,000lb with 1400lb Bars.

This is the top of the line hitch, if you google it, you will see! No more Sway, Tow with Confidence! 

Hitch moves Pivot point to the middle of your truck bed, so maneuvering is easier as well. You cannot beat this Hitch.

This Hitch was rebuilt by the Factory in 2017 and used 6-7 times. I am selling this for a friend. I already have one, don't need 2, Or I would buy it! 

These Sell Brand new for $2800, plus shipping and Tax. For me to get a new one, it would cost $3100. You can have this for almost 50% OFF NEW!

The ProPride 3P hitch is the most advanced trailer sway control hitch available for your towing needs. Jim Hensley, the man who revolutionized hitch performance with his old design, has improved and enhanced his new design for your extraordinary towing experience. With easy installation and use you’ll experience towing stability and safety unmatched by any hitch available.

This comes with the installation manual, and the pictures represent the pages exactly. So you can be assured you are getting every piece needed!

NO SHIPPING, ONLY E-MAIL, CASH Preferred - 19438 Zip

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do not mean to be jumping the OP thread.  We are simply cleaning up our garage and realized that we still have our ProPride 3P hitch on a back shelf.  We had used it for 4 vacations with our 32' Jayco, which we sold approx 2 yrs ago.  The buyer did not want the hitch so we removed it and placed it on a back shelf & apparently forgot about it.

If interested, please contact me.

Bill

On 8/3/2020 at 1:21 AM, Hscowboy77 said:

Alpaca Bill, I am interested in your hitch if still available. What would you charge me?

Thanks,

Koby

Yes I still have this available.  Have all the manuals & I have incl pics below.  I am asking $1400 and am located in the Louisville area (southern Indiana) mins off I-65 and I-64.  Due to it's weight, it would need to be picked up.

Alpaca Bill

IMG_2283.jpeg

IMG_2284.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Corey said:

Alpaca, Is the hitch still available?  Is it the 1400? I can be in the Louisville area later this month and would like to pick it up.

thanks

Corey

Corey,

Yes it is still available & it is the 1400.  Others wanted to ship it & I do not have a box that is HD enough to handle it. 

Alpaca,

Great - Shoot me an email at coreyajohnson@hotmail.com.  I'll venmo you $100 as a down payment and give you the rest when we pick it up later this month.  I'm assuming all the parts are there and it just needs a little cleaning and greasing.

Corey

• 2 months later...

For sale, a ProPride 3p hitch 14,000lb Weight distribution with 1400lb Bars in like new condition. Pulled 4 trips one with 45 mph winds  at 60 mph with no sway. Do your own research concerning this hitch. Tow with confidence and safety. Asking $2,000,00.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:17 AM, Dhick3 said:

For sale, a ProPride 3p hitch 14,000lb Weight distribution with 1400lb Bars in like new condition. Pulled 4 trips one with 45 mph winds  at 60 mph with no sway. Do your own research concerning this hitch. Tow with confidence and safety. Asking $2,000,00.

This time as a reply. Dhick3, will you ship? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New to rvnetwork. 
Are there any active listings for a ProPride 3p hitch 1400??  Willing to pick up anywhere in midwest to acquire. 
Please email Greg at gwoelfel@comcast.net

Thanks!

Edited by GregW

Hi there Greg,

We have recently sold our TT & moved to a 5th wheel, so we are preparing to sell our ProPride 3P 1400 hitch.  It is great working order, with not much usage, and has all of the components, plus the cover for the hitch & towers that we bought as well to protect it.  We're asking $2000 for it, & live in Perry Mi. 48872

SOLD

Edited by John Deere Matt