Extended Warranty ?

Bill&Anneli

12 hours ago, Jennifer Ministries said:

Hi all, i have one issue please. 

what about TSB, is it covered with warranty if remain warranty till now? hope any one of you can help me as on this.  

No, an extended service contract only pays for damaged/failed things, it is NOT a warranty by law, most people just refer to an ESC as a warranty.

Only the manufacturers original warranty may cover a Technical Service Bulletin =TSB.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

22 hours ago, Jennifer Ministries said:

what about TSB, is it covered with warranty if remain warranty till now?

I am not familiar with the term "TSB" but assume that you are asking about a product usually marketed as an Extended Warranty? If I am correct in what you are asking, the Extended Warranty products are in fact an insurance policy to cover failures within your RV, tow vehicle, or any product that happens to sell one. It operates similar to a health insurance policy in that they always have a deductible, they usually limit what things they will pay for and may have a maximum that they will pay out. In the RV world these policies come in two types, inclusionary and exclusionary. In the first type only the listed items are covered for payment while the second covers everything that is not listed as excluded. The second is the kind that one should buy if they choose to get one. I suggest that before you buy such a product, you take the time to read this article from Escapees Magazine.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

3 hours ago, Kirk W said:

I am not familiar with the term "TSB"...

In "Auto World" it stands for technical service bulletin. It's below the level of a recall, but something that should be addressed when the vehicle is serviced.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

2 hours ago, Second Chance said:

In "Auto World" it stands for technical service bulletin.

I took the question to be related to the "extended warranty" subject, but I suspect that you are correct. If so, the manufacturer of the chassis should take care of it without any sort of warranty requirement. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

5 hours ago, Kirk W said:

I took the question to be related to the "extended warranty" subject, but I suspect that you are correct. If so, the manufacturer of the chassis should take care of it without any sort of warranty requirement. 

Some technical service bulletin things may be paid for by the mfgr. for a limited time only. Just last week a man was telling another his engine dipstick was covered by a TSB, for free 2 years ago. A year later another man had to pay for the new dipstick for the same make, model, and engine.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961