Sewer hatch seal

ireneg

We have experienced very few mouse problems over our years of RVing and when fulltime. I did use things to plug the space around the water, power, and sewer openiings, as discussed before, but just as important, I sealed all other openings in the RV as much as possible. Doing that not only helps to keep critters out, but it also makes the RV easier to keep warm in winter and cool in summer. You might be surprised by the number of penitrations through the floor and walls of the average RV that can pass air and many types of pest. For permanent sealing I used a combination of expanding foam and steel wool.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

My attempt at humor, well - sorry if offended anyone. My DW and I both support multiple animal organizations. I grew up in homes with both dogs and cats, but the DW is allergic to cats, so for 41 years together, we've been dogs only. Rescue dogs are where we find our family members... 

And as mentioned, we do use steel wool around the entry point when appropriate. 

Best to all,

Smitty

Now, tell me more about this Yacht Club at the Q! 

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

7 hours ago, Smitty77_7 said:

Now, tell me more about this Yacht Club at the Q! 

It has no place to launch a boat, obviously but, apparently, it's membership card gets you into campgrounds at other marinas. I have no personal experience but have heard many stories about it and have seen the hats. You can read more about it at https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Quartzsite+yacht+club&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van