Posting questions!

Hello everyone!

My wife and I recently started full-timing in our new to us 2015 Keystone Cougar 5th wheel. We have a 2016 Ram 2500 Cummins. We decided to start this journey after surviving the Route 91 Harvest festival shooting. After a near death experience we realized that the life we were living was not living! We started to make the switch to full-timing, sold off most of our possessions, rented out our house and bought the 5th wheel.

My wife is going to be working full time on the road and I will be doing all the chores and maintenance. We also started a Vlog ( www.youtube.com/c/bluedogco ) and love doing photography on our Instagram accounts (@bluedog_co and @ourendlesspath ). 

We hope to be on here to make friends, learn tips, tricks and also to share our adventure. We recently posted in the travel log's forum and for some reason our post was deleted and our account was restricted. We read the rules multiple times and felt like we were well with in them. Maybe this was a glitch? Maybe we did something incorrectly? Anyways they fixed our account, we would just like to know if it was something we did, we would like to continue to share our journey and contribute to this community. PLEASE IF THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE DELETE! By no means are we trying to rock the boat just looking to get some insight! Look forward to hearing back from all of you!

Jesse.

Edited by Jesse A

Follow us on Instagram @bluedog_co

The Vlog! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaOenbHprUoPv6PaYpjQU2w?view_as=subscriber

Melissa & Jesse.jpg

The travel log section is a strange one that I’ve never figured out and never go there.  

Sorry you had a bad experience.  Someone probably complained and I would have hoped that the administration would have explained what you did wrong, but sometimes they don’t.  But welcome.  Try reintroducing yourself in another forum and I think you’ll notice an improvement.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

2 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

The travel log section is a strange one that I’ve never figured out and never go there.  

Sorry you had a bad experience.  Someone probably complained and I would have hoped that the administration would have explained what you did wrong, but sometimes they don’t.  But welcome.  Try reintroducing yourself in another forum and I think you’ll notice an improvement.

Yeah not sure what happened, would love to share our journey and the different places we go! We have a travel Vlog that's basically a trip report for every place that we go!

The Vlog! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaOenbHprUoPv6PaYpjQU2w?view_as=subscriber

Melissa & Jesse.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jesse A said:

We have a travel Vlog that's basically a trip report for every place that we go!

In that case, the accepted practice on this forum is to insert a link into your signature line that leads to your site. Many of our members have such links to websites and blogs. Posts that are made only to promote a website and especially those which produce an income for the owner have been under review by management but I'm not sure if any decisions have been made as I am not part of management or admin but only a volunteer who removes spam. Many of us have such links and have had for many years.

I'm not familiar with the term "Vlog" but if you notice there is a link in my signature to the website that I own but mine does not produce any revenue.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

1 hour ago, Kirk W said:

In that case, the accepted practice on this forum is to insert a link into your signature line that leads to your site. Many of our members have such links to websites and blogs. Posts that are made only to promote a website and especially those which produce an income for the owner have been under review by management but I'm not sure if any decisions have been made as I am not part of management or admin but only a volunteer who removes spam. Many of us have such links and have had for many years.

I'm not familiar with the term "Vlog" but if you notice there is a link in my signature to the website that I own but mine does not produce any revenue.

Yeah totally understand all of this. Just strange because there are videos/ links that are the same as mine in that thread...... I'm happy either way, just glad to be Sharing our story,  maybe more people will chime in.

Melissa & Jesse.jpg