Winegard PA-6002 Pathway X2

In my opinion yes it is, been using ours for two years after having a Tailgater. 

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

Before I bought my Class A with a Travler Dish on the roof I had a 5er and used the Pathway X2 with a 211K receiver. It worked great. I had an external hard drive as a DVR   There are some limitations as to what receivers can work with the Pathway, 211K or 211Z and a few others. Also these receivers are single tuners so you can not record one program while watching another. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

The external hard drive allows you to record one sat channel with the X2, and if your Dish receiver has an OTA module, you can record one or two OTA channels at the same time, depending on receiver and module model. You can also watch a recorded program while recording other programs or watch one channel while recording the others, so it isn't quite as limiting as it might seem at first.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Beware of poor quality coax in RV's for Dish Satellite HD TV. The poor quality coax may work fine for RV Park cable TV and your over the air TV stations. Directv satellite works fine because they are only SD not HD unless you have a $2000 system. My poor quality coax always tested good but was not good enough for HD. I once did a survey in a RV Park with everyone that had a Dish Network Satellite system. Most of them admitted that they were not receiving all their HD channels. Some of the channels are confusing because they may be available in HD but due to poor quality coax the channels is converted to SD and you may not get some channels period. I had to convince my dealer to install a dedicated high quality coax from my convenience center directly to my satellite receiver with no splice or junction boxes in between. All now get all of my paying HD channels.

Only had our Pathway X2 under a year but it has worked without fault AFTER changing to a better quality coax than our rig was wired with.  Before switching coax it was hit or miss.  Love it. 

Later,

J

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

I use a quad shielded low loss cable and can use 100 feet on my Wineguard Carryout.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot