This Will Trigger A Giant Breakout For Aurora Cannabis

RV_

"This Will Trigger A Giant Breakout For Aurora Cannabis

A major partnership is the next key catalyst the market is waiting for concerning Aurora Cannabis.

What form it'll take will determine the immediate and long-term effects it'll have on the company.

Why it's taking a little longer than some other companies even though Aurora Cannabis is obviously the cream of the cannabis crop."

Details in the full article here: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4256098-will-trigger-giant-breakout-aurora-cannabis?isDirectRoadblock=false 

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• 1 year later...

First, they do a big back split, and now their stock is dropping like a rock.... I'm expecting it to go up in smoke sometime soon.  The only thing I've ever lost sooooo much value in is when I buy an expensive scotch and drink it, bottle is left empty/worthless, about like this stock.

Edited by NDBirdman

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep,

My worst ever too. I'm riding it down at this point. I should have sold within the first month.

On a brighter note I did pick up 285 shares of Tesla on the big price drop after the split. They are keepers.

I am going back to index funds after the next correction/recession unless Starlink is spun off and IPOs.

However, overall I'm way ahead with our funds and other investments in our home etc. I can't count the Model Y as it's a depreciating asset.

ACB is my only loss if I sold it any time. No recovering from a 12 to one reverse split.

I should have taken my buddy's advice and sold it on the pop just after buying. I was greedy and lost the opportunity to triple my money.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

23 minutes ago, RV_ said:

Yep,

My worst ever too. I'm riding it down at this point. I should have sold within the first month.

On a brighter note I did pick up 285 shares of Tesla on the big price drop after the split. They are keepers.

I am going back to index funds after the next correction/recession unless Starlink is spun off and IPOs.

However, overall I'm way ahead with our funds and other investments in our home etc. I can't count the Model Y as it's a depreciating asset.

ACB is my only loss if I sold it any time. No recovering from a 12 to one reverse split.

I should have taken my buddy's advice and sold it on the pop just after buying. I was greedy and lost the opportunity to triple my money.

It is not about greed. I have it and I’m long, at least 3-5 years. I hated that reverse split also. I was way down in NIO but now I’m up 300%. I’m long this one also.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

I should have bought some Nio! Good move!

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 8:15 PM, RV_ said:

I should have bought some Nio! Good move!

Still has some more room to run. Also look into

GNUS - I think it is a good play with more restrictions coming as well as large companies are looking to buy content.

OIIM - what there making is going to be in good demand in the very near future.

Let me know what you think.

Will do, am tied up for a few more days. NIO was a great play! ACB is rising as is NBEV, along with my Tesla shares. Let's continue on a new thread.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

3 hours ago, RV_ said:

Will do, am tied up for a few more days. NIO was a great play! ACB is rising as is NBEV, along with my Tesla shares. Let's continue on a new thread.

But ACB with that reverse split was a KILLER. ACB will need to NUCLEAR EXPLODE and I will be lucky to be even. I might sell at a loss to offset some gains.

New thread?

Edited by rynosback

I hear ya! I had a lot of shares. Once Biden takes office I think the threat of nationwide federal legalization will build it some but nowhere do I think I'll ever break even.

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

2 hours ago, RV_ said:

I hear ya! I had a lot of shares. Once Biden takes office I think the threat of nationwide federal legalization will build it some but nowhere do I think I'll ever break even.

I know what you mean and feel your pain. If you want a pot play, look at Curaleaf. It is a US pot company. And the big money is in a pot company that sells in the US. 

Nope, I am out of pot stocks for now. I have just yesterday received a portfolio suggestion from a Navy Federal Credit Union advisor. I don't think I'm ready for a 3% APY but an almost risk free investment with a 1.5% management fee. I think I'll go back to some Index funds on the next recession or some options, not shorts.  and add to my long position on Tesla which I've already made between $25-$28 I am just not interested in watching stocks daily. Right now I am working at other almost full time activities until ~ January 1st that are taking much of my time. 

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998