Floods suggest national security threat from climate change

RV_

Mother Earth has been warming since the Ice Age.

My opinion, Global Warming & Climate Change is a political tool for a party to convince people to give up liberties in exchange for more government control over their daily lives. What's really horrible is how the Elite's who try to convince everybody to believe in Climate Change all live in huge houses and jet set around this nation as well as the globe, yet they want to gain more power to rule over the common folks. 

Tripntx, SMSgt, USAF Retired, 1986-2007 

Mark,

Wrong. You'll believe what you want.

gad.gif

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Howdy All,

Climate change, well if what they say is true the earth is four BILLION years old and the climate has been changing during that entire time sometimes hot, sometimes cold, sometimes in between, but always CHANGING.  I am not saying that mankind may not in some way be impacting the time frame within the time this change will come but to seriously think that we can do anything realistic to stop, reverse or in anyway substantially change the climate is, I think a bit naive.  The next time a meteor smacks into the planet and causes world wide extinction of 95% of the life forms on it do you honestly think that we as a species can do anything about it?

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

23 hours ago, mr. cob said:

do you honestly think that we as a species can do anything about it?

I can run outside and hold up my Capt. America shield, will that help?

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

3 minutes ago, NDBirdman said:

I can run outside and hold up my Capt. America shield, will that help?

Howdy NDBirdman,

It would do as much good as shutting down our economy and carbon taxing us all into the poor house as energy would be to expensive to maintain a life style we have all worked hard to achieve.  So shine that shield and hold it high. 👍

Dave

Edited by mr. cob
cuz icaint sqpel

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

9 minutes ago, mr. cob said:

So shine that shield and hold it high. 👍

Cool, will do Dave!  Maybe I can talk my better half into wearing her Wonder Woman outfit and use her bracelets to deflect the meteor away from the Terra-forma.  I'll have our Karate Kid son with us, he can chop away the big ball of rock if we miss it.

If ya gotta go, may as well go in style.. LOL

Edited by NDBirdman

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2019 at 9:33 AM, Sehc said:

It is proven fact that the climate is growing very warm, very fast. It is proven that human actions are causing most of this. But don't confuse weather with climate.

x2.

Don't let science get in the way of your pet theories.

Boys can we not just agree that the only thing that man is in control of is just how soon he recognizes Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior and that all other controls are in God's hands not man's!  God will create a new Heaven and a new Earth in His time frame not man's.

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.