dirtrunner0519

Kenworth T2000 Registered in CA as RV 12,500

All,

With bitterness I have to sell this rig that I have been waiting to find forever. My company will has transferred me to the Salt lake City area and I will not be able to take it with me. This a 1999 Kenworth T2000 with 916,001 miles and a clean bill of health. Has double bunk sleeper in back I can stand up in the bunk area, I am 6'4". Engine is an M11 Celect Plus with a 10spd 3 pedal automatic. Currently the AC does not work and have not had time to charge it and replace the ac condenser, per the truck company servicing the rig. Only reason I am selling is I have moved to the SLC Utah and no longer have room for it. I am asking $12,500, I am willing to meet someone in the Utah area provided a deposit it provided before I go to Los Angeles where it is currently located.

1. Just freshly serviced and detailed inside and out

2. Clean Bill of health, minus Ac fix "do not have time,"

3. Mileage 916,001- I have had zero issues with this truck it is an older truck but has been loved

4. Has both gooseneck hitch in the bed and also a 20k brand new bumper pull hitch

5 Interior is probably a 7/10 exteriors is a 6/10. It does have some wear on the paint in areas.

6. Still has both rear axles and yes it is registered in CA.

7. Has dual 100 gallon tanks.

Fuel tank  on rear can stay for fueling other vehicles.

Email: cwreynolds@me dot com

Cell: Three One 0 Five 29 Zero One 55

PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT, FOR SOME REASON I AM HAVING TROUBLE

Edited by dirtrunner0519