Sylvia Lee

Looking for Thousand Trail Membership

Most everyone recommends Campground Membership Outlet for both selling and purchasing used 
memberships.  They make their money from the transfer fees, so it doesn't cost you any 
extra for using their service.  Also, they have a reputation for responding to inquiries 
quickly.  
Their website is: https://www.campgroundmembershipoutlet.com/
Edited by GR "Scott" Cundiff

@Rebelswalker, sorry I forgot to remind you to remove the space before and after the @ symbol. This is now standard practice when leaving email addresses. Robots can't grab them and forum admins that don't allow email address often miss them and allow it.

Try it again without the spaces. Thanks....Margo

Sylvia, my Platinum membership is still available $1500. Have your friend email: margoarmstrong85 @ gmail.com (remember to remove the spaces in the email address)

The maximum stay in any one park is 21 days, then out of that park for 7 days (you can stay in another TT park for this time out) and return again for another 21 day stay, no limits (there are a few exceptions during high season). No nightly fees.

Edited by TravelOn