Outdoor Decors for an RV

jessica thomas

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, rm.w/aview said:

When the awning is out I'll hang a wind spinner at each end with a Velcro strap. I fancy the look of a red & white checkered table cloth so use one on a picnic table occasionally, as Linda mentioned an outdoor mat, and depending on locale the subtle use of solar lights on the ground that give a soft glow to the area for convenience. If the Clam is up then the Christmas lights are too. A small, thin, modified cutting board provides the storage for the light string which doesn't get removed but hung as is in the peak for a warm glow. I've been using the same collapsible camp chairs for years and they'll need replacing so I've been on the lookout and am excited about a chair I'd seen https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/barrington-folding-wicker-chairs-set-of-2/3338364?keyword=all-weather-wicker-folding-chair as it's one of the most comfortable folding outdoor chairs I've found while folding flatter than flat :)

Hopefully you'll be placing those Barringtons on hard surfaces or they'll sink into the ground , until they hit the cross bars . 

Goes around , comes around .

WalMart, etc. has thick rubber cups that you can slip on the ends of chairs like that. They come in all sizes. We had them on our chairs and the chair didn't sink.  Also, you can use a outdoor patio mat which helps and also keeps sand and grit out of everything.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

5 hours ago, rm.w/aview said:

I've been using the same collapsible camp chairs for years and they'll need replacing so I've been on the lookout and am excited about a chair I'd seen https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/barrington-folding-wicker-chairs-set-of-2/3338364?keyword=all-weather-wicker-folding-chair as it's one of the most comfortable folding outdoor chairs I've found while folding flatter than flat :)

The fact that they sell cushions for those chairs make me wonder how comfortable they are if you sit in them for more than a few minutes when you're tired from shopping. Everything feels wonderful when you're tired. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van