NDBirdman

LiveWave Antenna

I hope someone that has one might chime in.  At first glance I don't know how the electric wiring that's mostly in conduit & inside the walls of a trailer is going to do better than a roof mounted antenna.

Todd

Edited by redcrzr

Before I went full time I cut the cable at my sticks and bricks. I went to WalMart and purchased a digital rabbit ears antenna for my tv. It cost about $24.95. You plug it into a electric socket for power and screw a coax cable into the tv, extend the rabbit ears and I got about 40 or 50 broadcast channels. Only negative is that it was good for only one tv at a time. Not sure I would pay $39.95 for this Livewire. 

That's the same exact scam peddled back in the 70's and 80's. I remember seeing the ads in the magazines of the day. If it REALLY worked, everyone would still be using them.

If you read down the page, it says it is based on "military stealth technology!" Who knows, that could be true.  It's so stealth that you can't even see all the sophisticated electronics that aren't there! 😂