LiveWave Antenna

LiveWire Antenna

Has anyone heard of this?  Anyone used this?  Would be nice to have if it is just not another snake-oil cure all.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

I hope someone that has one might chime in.  At first glance I don't know how the electric wiring that's mostly in conduit & inside the walls of a trailer is going to do better than a roof mounted antenna.

Todd

“…nothing so liberalizes a man and expands the kindly instincts that nature put in him as travel and contact with many kinds of people.” – Mark Twain

Before I went full time I cut the cable at my sticks and bricks. I went to WalMart and purchased a digital rabbit ears antenna for my tv. It cost about $24.95. You plug it into a electric socket for power and screw a coax cable into the tv, extend the rabbit ears and I got about 40 or 50 broadcast channels. Only negative is that it was good for only one tv at a time. Not sure I would pay $39.95 for this Livewire. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

If you read down the page, it says it is based on "military stealth technology!" Who knows, that could be true.  It's so stealth that you can't even see all the sophisticated electronics that aren't there! 😂

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived