Major Problem - 2019 Entegra Vision 26x

Our RV has less than 9 inches of clearance in the front. Since we purchased it, we put about 2,000 miles (4,400 total) on it. One day while pulling into the driveway of a RV park, we heard an extremely loud noise, as if the frame of the RV was dragging against the ground. When we looked, we were not high-centered. Instead, the right front wheel was rubbing the inside the wheel-well. In order for us to get into our RV spot, we had to drive extremely slow and back up several times in order to the RV in the proper position. The next day when it was light out, we notice how little of ground clearance we have in the front. Additionally, when looking at the wheel well on both the drive and passager front, the wheel well sits lower than the top of the tire. 

No one has been able to identify the problem yet. It has been very challenging to get help with this issue

There is something seriously wrong with our RV (probably suspension) 

ANYONE ELSE OWN A 2019 Entegra Vision 26X? Please contact me if you are experiencing the same issue?

I agree, have  the front ride height valve inspected, it may be un-attached. The  setting is critical for several reasons.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Whoops, thanks for catching that jcussen. That's what I get for speed reading. Sorry Nick, forget my reply it does not apply.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

4 hours ago, jcussen said:

Believe you have the F53 chassis

You are so right! I guess I had not realized that Entegra even made a gas chassis coach. That does mean that the problem is not airbags. In fact, the Entegra Vision 26X only has a 16,000# chassis also. That pretty much says that the problem is not airbags, as I had predicted. Do the front springs look normal or might they be collapsed? 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Over the years I have know of broken rear leaf springs on pickup trucks from overloading and age, but on a new gas motorhome I would guess that is rare.  However, not sure on the F53 suspension what else it could be.  The only other thing that comes to mind is if someone tinkered around and did the CHF (cheap handling fix) and either didn't get a bolt tightened or did something else wrong.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

Archived