Auxiliary enclosed trailers in Escapees parks

noteven

Personally, a site can become too crowded easily.  When you look out your window and all you can see is fiberglass that takes out a lot of pleasantness to staying in a park.  Just our opinion.....

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

On 2/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, noteven said:

North Ranch no longer permits parking of enclosed trailers with your rv in rv sites. Is this policy club wide now or on a park by park basis? 

You mean in the travelers RV park, or has there been a change in covenants for the deeded lots that I'm not aware of?

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

At our CO-OP park here in Nevada you can-not have 2 trailers in your lot for more then 3 days in a row.  And most people can live with that. I've we didn't have these rules in place our park would look like a mobile home park really quick.

When come into an Escapee Park get a copy of the lot rules and then you'll know what's allowed and what isn't.

12 hours ago, Jack Mayer said:

You mean in the travelers RV park, or has there been a change in covenants for the deeded lots that I'm not aware of?

In the traveller side, not the deeded lots.

No short term storage parking is available any longer either. 

Tank dumping is available at an empty site. The dump at the entrance remains busted.

My trailer is the same color as my truck. (Silver metallic) The vintage camper is all white and in very nice condition. Their are no giant names, swoops, swirls, or LED lights on all night on and under my rig, and I keep my site tidy and stuff put away in the “garage”. 

I was allowed to park in short term dry camp (7 days per month is allowed) as long as I left the trailer connected so the mission to visit and catch up with some last winter friends was accomplished. Then I cleared off to the boondocks. 

If I want to check in to any other park in the E system I would simply call ahead to verify if this member I fits the local rules and regs.

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Archived