SD approved concealed carry without any permit

JRP

Hah, I knew it had to be a troll.  I didn't say there was any difference. What you quoted me on is simply a descriptor.  You attempted to put words in my mouth and claim that I said there are different weapons for one thing or another.  It aligns with the law, also:

The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself or the State shall not be impaired

No state allows you to carry a weapon in the commission of a crime (offense).  28% allow you to carry a weapon for self defense.  When you hear someone saying that you should drive defensively, so you ask them what kind of car does that?

It is legal to carry defensive weapons.  It is illegal to carry weapons offensively.  The law even uses the word.  Therefore it is useful to describe what is legal in the specific detail.  Anti-rights people claim that looser gun laws will make it legal for criminals to go armed, and no, they do not.

28% of states allow people to carry defensive weapons.  I stand behind that.

0 states allow people to carry offensive weapons.

Gee......most days my manure pitchfork is plenty big enough.........however for this thread......might need a much larger manure-fork....

Perhaps I just declare .......everyone wins.......have a large Crown Royal with a splash of Dr. Pepper........kiss and make-up....

Drive on........(Bingo......Offense is now .......Defended or ....whatever...)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Well, the thread is less amusing with some of the posts being deleted.

I find it odd that there's such a long delay to enact the law.  I mean, I can't think of any reason that anyone needs time ahead to plan for one less law, and one right restored?  Anyone know why it takes six months?

Archived