No longer for sale

Zak

Remoandiris- it is a three pedal. You clutch only to start and stop the truck. As for service information. I will have to check. Tires are in good condition and if you are interested in it I can take a picture and send you the engine. I know new brake shoes and drums all the way around were done August 2017. I will check on service records

Edited by Zak

Zak

Just for the record there is a whole forum here on Excapees on HDT's and MDT.  We have been converting HDT's and  registering them as RV's for  maybe 12-14 years so the concept is not new.  I had a 99 Volvo 770 registered as a RV back in 2005.  Good luck selling your HDT.

Dennis

2 hours ago, DJW said:

Zak

Just for the record there is a whole forum here on Excapees on HDT's and MDT.  We have been converting HDT's and  registering them as RV's for  maybe 12-14 years so the concept is not new.  I had a 99 Volvo 770 registered as a RV back in 2005.  Good luck selling your HDT.

Dennis

I "think" he meant to type something along the lines of "you won't find a nicer semi truck converted to an RV at this price" or something like that.  Maybe not.

Wow! Y’all are ruthless on here Hahahaha must be nothing but time on some of your hands. I have a semi Titled as an RV. For those that are interested in it I’m trying to sell it. If not we will continue to us it. It’s in great condition. Unneeded comments are definitly not needed Hahahaha - also post was copied and pasted for craigslist for those that don’t know much about stuff like this, like myself. Sorry I’m not a know it all

On 1/31/2019 at 4:28 PM, Zak said:

Selling 2000 Volvo VNL770

***Semi Truck titled & registered as RV***

This Volvo Semi truck has been absolutely amazing. Sad to sell it but looking to downsize. It was used to haul a Fifth Wheel Camper and motorcycle. I am selling the Semi and looking for a Chevy 4500 box truck for more storage. Also selling fifth wheel camper if interested. We downsized to a pull behind camper and need more storage space.

Cummings N14 Diesel engine... This truck will run forever!
10 speed auto shift
3 stage Jake Break
Double Bunk and bottom dinette 
Fridge
Sink(uninstalled)
40 gallon fresh water with 12v pump
twin 125 gallon fuel tanks
***Titled & Registered as RV*** so you DO NOT need a CDL to own or operate!!!
Flat Bed installed on back with Boom/winch for loading motorcycle

Again sad to sell but hoping to find a good home for it

Feel free to contact with any questions... Asking $27,500 good price for great vehicle. You won't find another Semi truck that is registered and titled as an RV. No CDL required

View Images at:             macon.craigslist.org/rvs/d/macon-semi-converted-in-rv/6808571520.html

email: theninjaexperience@gmail.com

Hello Zak,

Can you please tell us what state the truck is titled in. I see that the truck is listed on Craig's list in Macon, GA..Nice looking truck. Best of luck with your sale.