**SOLD** 2008 Jeep Commander

jhayes

2008 Jeep Commander Sport 4WD, 4.7 engine , Quadra-Trac II Transmission, 117,000 miles. Excellent condition except for an electrical problem with dash display. No rust, no body damage, new tires installed 6 months ago, runs on Flex Fuel. Has leather seats, power sunroof, Towing package, Blue Ox baseplate, Boston Acoustics Stereo, Rocky Mountain Package, Trail Rated. White with tan interior. NADA clean retail is $9875.00, will sell for $7500.00 or best REASONABLE offer. Located in Fort Worth, TX, Email jlhayes9360 (at) yahoo.com

thumbnail (2).jpg

Edited by jhayes
Lower price

6 hours ago, jhayes said:

2008 Jeep Commander Sport 4WD w/Quadra-Trac II Transmission, 117,000 miles. Excellent condition except for an electrical problem with dash display. No rust, no body damage, new tires installed 6 months ago, runs on Flex Fuel. Has leather seats, power sunroof, Towing package, Blue Ox baseplate, Boston Acoustics Stereo, Rocky Mountain Package, Trail Rated. White with tan interior. NADA clean retail is $9875.00, will sell for $8000.00. PM me for any additional information. I will email you photos if interested.

I am interested in pics and would like to know what state this vehicle is located in.

Larry

Yes, it is 4x4. Something causes several of the dash warning lights to come on. Does not seem to affect anything except to put the transfer case in neutral. when that happens, I can remove the positive battery cable and ground it to the negative post, the computer resets and every thing works. The Jeep dealer has replaced the transfer case module, the servo motor, the wiring harness, a couple of sensors, and several other components, all at my expense. Jeep factory customer service contends that they are not reprogramming it correctly. Jeep dealer disagrees and now "thinks" it may be a wheel speed sensor. I don't think so because sometimes I can reboot the computer and everything works for a week or two and sometimes in less than a day. ?? I have been driving it with this problem for a couple of years and with the exception of the neutral shifting, I have absolutely no problems with the Jeep. I think it just needs a good electronic technician.

Jerry