Prescription dog food and traveling across Canadian border

TherapyBound

2 hours ago, SWharton said:

We buy our cat's and our daughter buys he dogs heart worm medicine from a mail order company in Australia, about 1/3-1/2 the price vs. in the US where it is a prescription. I spoke to the company and it is the exact same, including packaging.

Takes abut 10 days to get, Covid has stretched it out a bit.

We used to buy our dogs heart worm medicine and flea and tick from source in Australia.  A few years ago, the place was sold to a Chinese group and then the products started coming out of China.  We went back to paying more to get a product not from China.  Double check where the products are made.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Dam you started this thread so long ago you might have to start your research over lol

I don't know if it's a lab thing. I have a black and a charcoal lab with no issues. My neighbor has a french bulldog on prescription food and she only weighs 20lbs. Her food is expensive. I couldn't imagine what that food would cost for an 80lb lab. Now that the border is open to go to Canada who knows if the "sky is falling" rules have changed.

2024 GMC 3500HD DRW Denali Diesel

2019 Keystone Avalanche 396BH

USN Retired