Lake Havasu, off road riding

dennisvr

If anyone will be in the Lake Havasu AZ area in the month of January and would like to meet up and do some off road riding let me know.  I will be heading that way on Friday 12/28 and be down there for the month of January.  Except for volunteering at the Balloon festival (of course at the beer booth)  for a couple of days I will be doing some riding.  I will be boondocking as much as I can at Lone Tree BLM north of town until they kick me out and then head south of town.  Then at the end of January will be down in Parker for a week and the Parker 425 off road race.

8 hours ago, Chad Heiser said:

Sounds like fun.  I wish I could make it down there, but work keeps getting in the way of my fun.  I can’t wait until retirement ;).

Hopefully someday we can meet up and do some riding.  Yea, I remember that work thing and have to say that retirement "IS" all that its cracked up to be.  I've been building a house for the last 6 months and figured that I need a break and seeing how I'm the foreman on this job I choose to take a month off and go down south. 
Don't work to hard and be safe out there.

That sounds like a good time.  We aren't going to retire any time soon, but we are very close to having the business structured to where we can work remotely from anywhere on the planet.  Right now we are still responsible for some server hardware here, but soon, will be completely on hosted/rented hardware.

There's a lot of great riding around Havasu (well, all over most of AZ).  I've got a 250 adventure and am thinking about a ride following the river to Bullhead and back.