Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays

SuiteSuccess

1 hour ago, jkoenig24 said:

And a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and Donna! 

Were you able to make any headway on the transmission / electrical problem you had?

Haha John, had to call in the calvary.  GeorgiaHybrid is going to bring his tool van up after the holidays and we’re going to tackle it.  Eaton seemed surprised that the sensors would not be easy to replace after 12 years.  Regardless we are going to drill and tap the retained sensor barrel and put a bolt and use one of his pullers to see if we can get it out.  Wish us luck.  P.S.  I’ve been soaking it almost daily with penetrant and brass brushing to remove rust.

11 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Merry Christmas to all and may you have a great and happy New Year!  I know that Carl is worried but Santa assured me that we will have the tools to get the sensor out. If we don't, I happen to know where a tool truck is stored at and I have a set of keys to it. :)

The only thing better than having tools is having friends with tools.

Good luck and have a great holiday season.

Brad

1 hour ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

The only thing better than having tools is having friends with tools.

Good luck and have a great holiday season.

Brad

And I'll add that I'm thankful for all the friends on this forum who've helped me in ways they've not imagined.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Be safe, have fun and have a great New Year!  My son is here, we love spending time with him, playing board/card games, watching Christmas movies, sitting by the fireplace talking... well, none of us can sing good and my guitar playing clears the county of cats.... LOL  Doing Venison Lasagna on C. Eve and for a change, Venison meat loaf for Christmas.  We have always done turkey but it is long overdue a change, esp. since there is only 3 of us here.  Wish my daughter and her family could be here but we spent Thanksgiving with them in Seattle.  I can understand not wanting to bring a 1 month old cross country, would not be an easy trip with all the snow in the upper elevations at the moment.