Jump to content

Looking for Toad in Austin Area


Recommended Posts

I just purchased a Winnebago Revel about 2 months ago. I no longer have a need for my toad. 

 

Toad:

2012 Honda CRV- LOADED LOADED LOADED- Even has the drop down dvd player screens

This is the last year for the CRV, 13 and above can't be towed all four. 

92k miles

No dings, dents, no nothing. Super clean car.

It has a braking system already installed. It uses the air, so if you don't have an air brake on your vehicle, you'll need to get this $500 part installed. I never used the brake but I was planning on getting that air compressor gadget installed sooner or later. 

I have included a brand new Blue Ox tow bar... looks like you don't need one... Neither do I after it's sold. Mine is brand new and even still has the warranty papers zip tied to the bar. 

What else??? Oh the lights and diodes are already ran, no need to deal with that install either. I made a cord because I didn't feel like buying a ridiculously priced one. I'll include that as well in the sale. 

The vehicle will need some tires. The tires are in excellent shape but the senior guy that I bought it from never rotated them, so they have flat spots on all four. 

 

I won't go any lower than 10k as this vehicle is priced to sell. I am constantly traveling and don't want to sit on it. I purchased it at $13,500 in July... so I am taking a small loss, no biggie. 

 

Call me at 480-677-5356 or feel free to text me 

 

Aaron 

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport fully equipped to tow - Blue Ox receiver, lighting kit, and Patriot II braking system.  Only towed 1600 miles.  Excellent condition.  I've purchased a small travel trailer and truck combo and no longer need the Jeep as a Toad or personal vehicle.

The Jeep may be a bit heavier than you are looking for (I think around 3,800 lbs.)  I have family in the Houston area, so I would be willing to get it to Texas.  

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my contact info.

Edited by Kkaye
Added info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kkay. I am returning to US Mid March to collect RV from Coaco Beach FL then heading for Indy 500 in End of May with no real plans between. Any idea where the Jeep will be round this time? I don't mind traveling for the right vehicle and yours sounds like a possibility although Houston might just be a bit far?

If you have any photos that would be great but only send them if vehicle will be a bit closer than Houston?

Thanks

Donald Miller

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a 2015 Fiat 500 with less than 30k miles. Has the Blue Ox towing system and Ready Brake. Manual transmission. New front brakes in Oct. New battery in Nov. Located in Houston. We no longer have our motorhome so no longer need the Toad. Has been a great car and gets excellent gas mileage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RvScot said:

Hi Kkay. I am returning to US Mid March to collect RV from Coaco Beach FL then heading for Indy 500 in End of May with no real plans between. Any idea where the Jeep will be round this time? I don't mind traveling for the right vehicle and yours sounds like a possibility although Houston might just be a bit far?

If you have any photos that would be great but only send them if vehicle will be a bit closer than Houston?

Thanks

Donald Miller

.

Hi Donald,

I expect the Jeep to be sold by May. It is currently in southern Missouri. It could easily get to the Cocoa Beach area, as I have family and friends all along the east coast of Florida that I visit often.  I haven’t been successful at uploading pictures on this discussion board. If you’ll give me an email, I would be happy to send pics. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 11:28 PM, Kkaye said:

Hi Donald,

I expect the Jeep to be sold by May. It is currently in southern Missouri. It could easily get to the Cocoa Beach area, as I have family and friends all along the east coast of Florida that I visit often.  I haven’t been successful at uploading pictures on this discussion board. If you’ll give me an email, I would be happy to send pics. 

Hi Kkaye. If the Jeep is still available you could sent pics to donald_miller@sky.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2019 at 9:44 PM, Sjwilson said:

I have a 2015 Fiat 500 with less than 30k miles. Has the Blue Ox towing system and Ready Brake. Manual transmission. New front brakes in Oct. New battery in Nov. Located in Houston. We no longer have our motorhome so no longer need the Toad. Has been a great car and gets excellent gas mileage. 

Hi Sjwilson. Really looking for something with an off road capacity but thanks anyway. Good luck selling yours Fiat. We hired one last year to drive from Turin to Monaco and it was a fun car even had a race with a Ferrari through one of the many tunnels on route and it made a lovely noise........The Ferrari I mean!!! We lost quite convincingly though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...