Volunteer at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge!

Would you enjoy spending time in the high-desert expanses of Malheur Refuge? Would you like to staff the Crane's Nest Nature Store or assist with the occasional biological surveys? Are you interested in improving Refuge habitat or providing interpretive services to visitors? Volunteers with FOMR do all that and much more. We are recruiting now for our 2019 Volunteers and have many spaces left available. 

When you volunteer for the FOMR you will be offered a spot in our newly improved RV camp site with hook-ups, a common space, kitchen and laundry facilities. The lounge has cable TV and wireless internet for volunteer use. In addition to the kitchen, there is a BBQ available for use as well. Last, but not least, there are bathroom facilities with showers. All of this is available to you in exchange for 24hrs/week of your time and talents. 

If you are interest in joining us in the coming year between March - October, please fill out this SURVEY

OR contact FOMR Director, Janelle Wicks, at Director@malheurfriends.org

For more information visit www.malheurfriends.org or find us on FB.

Location: Malheur National Widlilfe Refuge; 36391 Sodhouse Lane, Princeton, OR 97721

FOMR_merchandiselogo_withtext (002).png

Edited by Friends_of_MalheurNWR
Update

• 9 months later...

It would be nice if they would include the locations address. I did google it and found where it is located, near Princeton, OR

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

23 minutes ago, Chris-n-Dennis said:

We are interested for a month in 2020. Tried the email contact and it was kicked back. Tried the surveymonkey link and it was a 404 error so I believe this information may be outdated?

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles in contacting us. Please try to email me directly at director@malheurfriends.org and friends@malhuerfriends.org. One way or another I will see your email. 

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us in 2020. 

Janelle, FOMR ED