Jim POSEY

Smart car and Sundowner Aluminum trailer

I just sold my View and I have a beautiful 2016 Smart Prime with luggage cover, center console, and ceramic tinted glass with only 16900 miles.  Total rig weighs only 3000 lbs.  you can load and unload in less than three minutes and don’t even know it is there.  It did not affect gas mileage on View more than one mpg.  Located in Winchester,Tn and I could deliver with my truck a reasonable distance. Call or email for more info, pictures etc.  jimposey@comcast.net

cell 931.273.4056

Edmunds true market value for car only:  trade in $9685,  private party $12,574, dealer retail $15,014 and the Sundowner aluminum trailer with brakes and custom heavy duty gate I’d $6200. 

I am asking $15,900 for complete rig.  Smart car has 50,000 mile transferable warranty.

Edited by Jim POSEY
Left out key info

Newt77, I am 75 and technologically challenged. Can you please text me your phone number or email and I will b glad to send pictures or meet with you when you get to Tennessee 

13 hours ago, Newt77 said:

Heading to Tennessee next week.  Can you send some pics of the car?

Newt77, I am 75 and technologically challenged. Can you please text me your phone number or email and I will b glad to send pictures or meet with you when you get to Tennessee  931.273.4056

This could be my bad.  I did research and the only Prime I found was electric.  As intriguing as that was the electric range was a whole 58 miles.  After your reply I found the gas versions.  

I am guessing this car has heated seats, sunroof. ....leather.  Just tell me it is not a black exterior.

we are headed to Fall a creek Falls from 7-14 October.  Coming up from Houston..

daryl

Heated seats,sunroof 9does not open) and yes black leather which was all that was offered, but that is why I paid to have ceramic tinting on windows to reduce 95% of sun heat.  Just call me if you would like to see if still here. 931.273.4056