Prescriptions while on the road.

On 8/19/2018 at 4:07 AM, SWharton said:

We normally use Express Scripts for our mail order due to insurance but for other prescriptions, we use Walgreen's and have never had a problem at any Walgreen's. I like the Walgreen's drive-thru service. Their system texts me when a prescription is ready and I just go to the drive-thru. I hate waiting in line at the store.

We also use Express Scripts for all of out maintenance meds and Walgreens for short term meds and The one med that needs refrigeration. 

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

7 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

We also use Express Scripts for all of out maintenance meds and Walgreens for short term meds and The one med that needs refrigeration. 

We had that for years but Pam's part D changed to Aetna and now she must get everything from CVS. I miss using the mail order system but CVS has good service too and they all have a drive-up, they email refill reminders and you pick any store to get them from and they then call when it is ready. But the downside to that is that we have sometimes had to travel as much as an hour to reach one.  Our supplement is underwritten by my previous employer and their advisor's review coverages with us periodically and suggest changes based on the total out of pocket which was the reason for her change. The changed lowered her premiums by $4/month and she also has less copay now.

Mine are from Humana and come via USPS, as was the case with prescriptions from the VA. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

If your insurance allows it, CVS does have a mail delivery service with 1-2 day delivery. Not all prescriptions are eligible, including controlled substances and refrigerated items. There is an additional fee for the delivery service...

https://www.cvs.com/content/pharmacy/rxdelivery

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Archived