Rayne

F-250 diesel 6.4 excellent and low miles and new Camplite TC 8.4s

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8RxwiNRPrmYME5ibmNjY0hzVmxHbERRakp2M0xIUWx6VWpR

EDITED: let me know if you can't access the photo link.  I'm just learning how to do this.  Thanks to Chalkie and others!  

$56,000 takes it all!  Selling these as a pair only- no requests to separate these please.  if interested, please email me via PM to send me your email address to send you photo's of it.  

2010 Ford F-250, Diesel, 6.4, Supercab, Grey, with factory bed 6.75’, 35,000 miles, Towing package, Excellent condition, Bed liner, Bed mat, black front and rear wheel well flairs, running boards, bed liner and bed mat, after market Dual oil filter system from Accurate Diesel making oil changes required only 1 time per year versus 2.  This is a plain jane work truck that has been pretty babied for most of it's life so far.  Tires are 10 ply and new in fall of 2017.  

2017 Camp Lite 8.4s Truck Camper: only used 1 or 2 times.  All aluminum frame, slide-out on passenger side, U-shaped dinette, Zamp solar connection ready, queen bed, micro-convection oven, propane stove, full wet bath, 40lbs. of propane on board, Fantastic fan vent with thermostat and added raincover MaxxAir vent covers to 2 primary fan vents.  LED lights throughout the interior.  Roof rack and access ladder, side and rear awnings, electric or propane refrig and separate freezer, propane hot water heater, hydraulic remote controlled loading jacks, AC & furnace, generator included (NIB).  Thermo-pane windows with screens and privacy shades. I know I've forgotten some things on it. 

I tried to add pictures but wasn't able to.  Mine are all too big apparently.

Thanks for looking and I will keep on trying to insert photo's for you.  The set is a beauty as the camper is a shiny grey almost silver colors, and has black decaling on it along with the black diamond plate look cabover and skirting.  Go to https://www.livinlite.com/products/camplite-truck-campers/features.html

Edited by Rayne
Inserted a google drive PDF link to photo of truck and camper

48 minutes ago, Chalkie said:

Create an off site picture album like on Google or Photobucket or Dropbox.

How do I then link it to my posting Chalkie?  

Google is awkward, Dropbox isn't much better, PhotoBucket has had a reversal of policy on hosting images. Use this link to take you to Imgur photo hosting. Upload 1 pic at a time, copy the link address you're given. Return to your post above, and use the "Insert Image" tool. Use the " Insert from URL", and paste the link.

I do not see that Imgur is any better than Google. If the images are in your Google account (assuming you have a Google account) then you only need to right click the image, choose 'copy link address' and then insert it into the link tool at the top of the window here. This is what I did with a random picture I had. 

View from Capulin

You can choose to leave the link in its raw state, or label it as I did. Then folks can click on the link to see the image. 

Or... you can use the insert image tool, which I do find to be problematic with Google images. 

I personally use a paid photo storage service but to each his own.

2 hours ago, Chalkie said:

Interesting. It works fine for me. Here is the raw link. https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPQFhszz9NX9EqjMoezlRlwXSru8tSyFGUbBTno

18 hours ago, Chalkie said:

Create an off site picture album like on Google or Photobucket or Dropbox.

Chalkie, I get the 404 errors on both of your postings. Thank you for the Google lesson, I'll try that next.  I just made a Google Drive account for that reason.  

Rayne  

1 hour ago, Rayne said:

Chalkie, I get the 404 errors on both of your postings. Thank you for the Google lesson, I'll try that next.  I just made a Google Drive account for that reason.  

Rayne  

Clearly there is a setting I am overlooking in my Google account since there are now two of you reporting the 404 error. I will have to check that out. Thanks.

Edit: I found my mistake(s). One i was using a link directly from photos which are apparently safeguarded for all but the owner. Two, in Drive I had to turn ON link sharing. 

View from Capulin

Hopefully this works now, and if so, make sure you turn on link sharing for the pics you want to share. 

Edited by Chalkie