TOTALLY, TOTALLY, TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

Big5er

Man, I was gonna make some sort of snarky comment on this thread, you know, for Phil and all.  After reading most of it again, I think not. Dogs have been insulted, the king of all unmarked car states (Kentucky) is forced to defend it's honor (they don't order unmarked cars, they just steal ...uh, confiscate, vehicles involved in various crimes) and the personal attacks. Wow..just wow.  

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Dave I surprised at you...well no, not really. You totally missed the section of law that says you are presumed to know the vehicle stopping you is a police car as long as it bears the departments insignia...and there are no requirements there on how visible that marking must be, only that the officer is in uniform too. My vehicle is still a "marked" vehicle (any moron can see that), it is just exempted from the requirements that those marking be in a contrasting color. Might wanna study up a bit more on Texas law before trying to stir sh...er...stuff next time. 

Some days I wonder if I made a post saying the grass was green and the sky was blue if you would post a reply correcting the colors and talking about how and why the sky only appeared to be blue. 
I see your signature is still in violation of the rules.

Rule #9: No commercial advertising, or spamming, is allowed. The only exception is posting of private party ads in the marketplace. See the rules listed on the main pages of each of the marketplace forums.

See? I can quote stuff too. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Phil,
I was trying to point out that you didn't have to mark the car at all, not suggest you were doing something wrong.  We'd have to stop for any vehicle with flashing red or blue lights, or a siren, hand signal or any other directive from a police officer. 

As to the link in my signature, I can forward the e-mail from four and a half years ago, where it was ok'd before it was posted, if you'd like.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Archived