Electronic Brakes and Jackalopee

Vegas Teacher

Well Vegas Teacher and Vegas Flyer are going to be working together on lights and breaks tomorrow:wacko:. I hope all goes well but you never know. Flyer seems pretty confident he knows how to do it and I am pretty confident that I do not know how to do it so in the world of teaching an "A" averaged with a "F" comes out to a "C." 

However I am going to get my hands dirty again on the truck which I am looking forward to. I hope to go over the truck and have Flyer show me some stuff again to look for or watch for on it. We are also going to measure the front to see just how much off level it is right to left then I will let all those who were curious know where it sits, pun intended LOL!

This weekend the D.W. wants to watch Smokey and the Bandit 2. She liked the first one a lot. I think she is happy to get me out of the house Saturday.

So how many of you are still covered in snow right now? This has been a very long and drawn out winter this year. My parents back in Kansas are sick and tired of it.

Later,

Cory O - Vegas Teacher  

Still snowing in Vermont, I have had to clean off the cars every day this week. About 90% gone but it just keeps coming then it rains and gone again. Nadine wants to know why she can't put the car in the garage. 

It is because I didn't pull the Volvo far enough ahead when I parked it in so that I can switch the axles. Priorities you know. The rest of the garage has toolboxes ,water tanks and removed parts all over it. 

28 minutes ago, Lance A Lott said:

Still snowing in Vermont, I have had to clean off the cars every day this week. About 90% gone but it just keeps coming then it rains and gone again. Nadine wants to know why she can't put the car in the garage. 

It is because I didn't pull the Volvo far enough ahead when I parked it in so that I can switch the axles. Priorities you know. The rest of the garage has toolboxes ,water tanks and removed parts all over it. 

You in the dog house now

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

1 hour ago, Lance A Lott said:

My garage is such a mess right now, and my wife asks me similar questions and I have the same reasons. Thanks for making me smile / laugh......

My wife and I just opened up the kick panels on ours for brake controller installation.  FYI the center panel is tricky.  The cup holder is attached to it.   I can send photos if it would help you.

The jackalopee is (almost) mounted in the jockey box.  I made a rod about 4' long and fished it forward at the lowest corner behind the trim panels, behind the driver's seat .  It was not hard to fish thru just be patient.  I will bend a tight hook and tape the wires in a loop, with tape over the hook also, then draw it rearward to the jockey box.  

We ran an extra pair of wires for future use too.

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

On 4/21/2018 at 4:05 AM, Sculptor said:

My wife and I just opened up the kick panels on ours for brake controller installation.  FYI the center panel is tricky.  The cup holder is attached to it.   I can send photos if it would help you.

The jackalopee is (almost) mounted in the jockey box.  I made a rod about 4' long and fished it forward at the lowest corner behind the trim panels, behind the driver's seat .  It was not hard to fish thru just be patient.  I will bend a tight hook and tape the wires in a loop, with tape over the hook also, then draw it rearward to the jockey box.  

We ran an extra pair of wires for future use too.

Please send pictures

Archived