And so it begins...HDT home, ECR 2019, destination full time.

PaHunter

50 minutes ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Height above the ground. 

Now that there is funny.......

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh boy...

I still like that bumper.

Do you have and plans for the Chassis?  To single or not to single, that is the question...

Fenders?  Bed ideas?

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Where will you be camping??? We head to Knobels on May 31- June 4th, then down to Millersville June 4th -24th then to Gettysburg 24th-28th. You should stand out with that yellow, if you see a gray Kenworth pulling a River Stone flag us down!!!!

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

12 hours ago, Av8r3400 said:

Oh boy...

I still like that bumper.

Do you have and plans for the Chassis?  To single or not to single, that is the question...

Fenders?  Bed ideas?

Still deciding what to do, I do like the single short. I have a set of fenders on order for now, they will not be here in time for our first camping trip, like I had hoped.

And well as for bed ideas, have a couple floating around, but nothing decided yet.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

1 hour ago, dblr said:

Where will you be camping??? We head to Knobels on May 31- June 4th, then down to Millersville June 4th -24th then to Gettysburg 24th-28th. You should stand out with that yellow, if you see a gray Kenworth pulling a River Stone flag us down!!!!

We have a trip planned to Gulf Shore, Alabama. We then have another planned with our nephews mid June for just a Friday, Sat night.

We are about 25 mins from the Junction of 81/83/15/322,  on the west side of Harrisburg. So any of those and you will not be far.

I believe we will be at Knoebels on Jun 3rd, as that is the end for the motorcycle run.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

21 hours ago, PaHunter said:

I believe we will be at Knoebels on Jun 3rd, as that is the end for the motorcycle run.

We will be at Lake Glory ( their other campground ) just finishing up running a rally there for Forest River that day so if you have time come look us up. Safe riding

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

Archived