2013 Honda CRV dinghy

2013 Honda CRV-EX, AWD, plus Blue Ox towing equipment for sale! Car and tow equipment is no longer needed due to sale of my class C motorhome. CRV-EX is AWD in excellent condition, color is Kona Coffee Brown w/black cloth interior and has a sun/moon roof and Honda cargo organizer. Curb weight approximately 3400 lbs, no accidents, owned by me 2 years. Has had regular maintenance. Sale includes Blue Ox tow bar and all locking pins, all safety and electrical cables, drop hitch to adjust height, and cover. Also includes Blue Ox Patriot supplemental brake with safety cable and RF wireless monitor for motorhome cab. Towing equipment is only 2 years old. Asking price includes car and all towing equipment (valued at over $3000). Reduced to $17,000.

757531D5-7616-428D-B219-E2834268AB53.jpeg

IMG_1997.JPG

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG

Edited by Roadtrekie
price reduced again, updated description, pics

Just a suggestion, but I think you'll get more responses to your listing if you include:

1. Asking price

2. Clarification of whether it is the EX-L, EX, or LX model (there's quite a difference in resale price)

3. AWD or FWD?

4. A photo (Kona Coffee gives readers a hint, but it's not as good as a picture)

Good luck on selling it.

Joel (AKA docj)