Best Place to Summer

CobraBlue

I am now in my 2nd year of full-timing and enjoying every minute.  I spent last winter in AZ and moved up to Montana and Wyoming for the summer.  This year I am thinking about going back East for the summer.  I do not want to go up into the Northeast.  Let me know any places you might have experienced considering temps and humidity.  Thanks

I realize many people full-time for a variety of reasons but I'm surprised that you should ask this question.  Don't you have any interests or curiosity about the area you want to visit?  Did you plan on staying at the campground for the entire season?  Okay, I'm speaking for my wife and I and the planning of things to do is a major part of why we go where we do.  Part of it is seeing new things, doing the things we like to do and meet different people.  If we experience a period of heat and humidity we try to work around it by doing something indoors or shorten our stay outdoors until the weather changes.  If it doesn't we move on.  Of course, that's us.

If my understanding of your question is wrong please clarify it for me.  

Are you looking for a location to go and sit in one RV park for the entire summer or an area to explore? If you saw MT & WY in 1 summer I would suppose that you moved around a fair amount. In the past we have summered in several locations where we moved and others where we stayed for several months as RV volunteers. We especially enjoyed a stay in Michigan & Wisconsin. Another st year we spent exploring NY and VT as well as several other states there and we spent all summer based in Maine, with visits up into the Canadian Maritime Provinces. We have spent time in ID and WA and another summer we spent several months in WA and OR. Minnesota is on our list to see more of as I have not been above the middle part of the state. We had a great summer in SD, spending a lot of time in the Black Hills. Next summer we will be in ND. 

We summer in Rociada NewMexico at the Pendaries RV Resort It is over 7000' elevation hot days are low 80ºs nights mid to high 40ºs. It is about 70 miles south of Taos and a little over 100 miles to Santa Fe so lots to see and do. If you watched the Netflix show Longmire it was filmed nearby around Las Vegas New Mexico.

If you want to stay in just one area all summer and explore from one CG, then my vote would be Michigan.  There are some very nice communities along Lake Michigan (Saugatuck, Holland, Grand Haven, South Haven, Muskegon, Pentwater, Ludington).  There is some heat/humidity at times but it is certainly manageable.  We will not be spending the summer there this year but will be making a week or so run up the lake front during our travels.