Slide out topper tearing

Jim & Alice

Jim & Alice, if you are still in the Yuma/Wellton area and need it re-sewn, there is Arizona RV in Wellton that does sewing and etc. Also, in Yuma, there is Specialty Sewing Senter at 3249 E. 33rd. Place. 928-329-9409 and several other places if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

2 hours ago, bobsallyh said:

Jim & Alice, if you are still in the Yuma/Wellton area and need it re-sewn, there is Arizona RV in Wellton that does sewing and etc. Also, in Yuma, there is Specialty Sewing Senter at 3249 E. 33rd. Place. 928-329-9409 and several other places if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

Thanks, bobsallyh!   I am well aware of Arizona RV in Wellton... and was just thinking about them.   You confirmed it.   I think I will head down there Monday morning.

Thanks, and have a good rest of the day!

Jim

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

• 2 years later...
On 1/26/2018 at 8:53 AM, Devilishjim said:

Awning tape works very good, I put one strip on top and one on the bottom.

A cousin tore a few inches of his awning, we did like you said. That was almost 10 years ago and the awning tape is still holding strong.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961