Bought a HDT

jenandjon

15 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy noteven,

With any kind of luck, my Freightshaker will be sold by the National Rally and I'll show up in my scruffy ole Pete, I always parked my Shaker in the ghetto with the other miscreants and will continue to do so with the Pete.  If the ghetto won't allow you or me to park there maybe we can setup at the other end of the camp ground in a scruffy ole PACCAR  section.:lol:

Dave

I like scruffy old petes.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

6 hours ago, jenandjon said:

I like scruffy old petes.

Howdy jenandjon,

We sure seem to have waylaid your thread it kinda happens sometimes.  Sure hope your enjoying your new truck, do post up some photos from time to time to keep us informed of what you end up doing to it.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Not a problem. I have been guilty of hijacking a thread or 2. I will post pictures. Right now its just going to be simple. Throw a flat bed and a hitch on. Long term plans I want to move the drive axle ahead and custom a build a bed with generator box, storage boxes, built in ramps and all that.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Archived