HDT spotted in video

Jmorris

I spotted an HDT in a video from a couple that I follow on youtube.  (  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja6Z6achhGM  at about 3:09 ).  White Volvo with a large Drom box.   Was at the Full time family Rally in CA ( https://www.fulltimefamilies.com/family-reunions/2018-fulltime-families-west-coast-game-on-rally-menifee-ca/)  .

Is it one of the members here?

Funny thing, the lessjunkmorejourney couple is from Crossville, TN. They have a good blog and video series. They are also interesting in that they started in a small travel trailer, went to 5ver/dually, then class A, then too an Airstream and duramax van, all within the last two years I believe. 

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

Unlike us as Baby Boomer, with new technologies like youtube and social media on the internet. Many young people travel much earlier than Boomer generation with jobs on the road or online business person. It's a new world. No need to wait for retirement. We started ours as soon as two-way satellite internet was available in 2002. We worked remotely as IT people.

Volvo VNL610 M11+ 98 10 speed
Mountain Aire 40' 5th 2002
Outback Power, 1200 watts Sanyo panels

Another HDT sighting in video...

This time of the year, Quartzite is mega of RVers, we went there a few times. There was a white Volvo HDT with toy hauler. This Youtube link below que the time of the appearance of the Volvo HDT. Go back to the beginning if you want to see the whole video of the couple Van life and speak at the Escapees seminar.

HDT at Quartzsite 

Volvo VNL610 M11+ 98 10 speed
Mountain Aire 40' 5th 2002
Outback Power, 1200 watts Sanyo panels

Have a utube at sasnak channel. He lives full time in his big custom sleeper Peterbilt. He shows his accommodation and some other interesting rigs at rtr near Quartzsite. 

Including a restored 1965 Peterbilt 351...

Disclaimer: it is understood different rubber tires living rigs are "not for everyone". :)

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Archived