For Sale - 2014 Entegra Anthem 44B

OWV

My thoughts are if a seller can't spend a few minutes writing out a well thought out ad with a good description and some nice pictures showing all the great things about the coach they would like to sell, maybe perhaps even entice someone on a coach they may not even be familiar with, then they aren't trying very hard to sell it and they surely aren't doing themselves any favors. As a buyer, I could spend less than a minute reviewing your ad and pics to see if some basic things like condition, color or interrior layout or design turn me off or tottally catch my attention before I even have to spend the time to contact you directly. Just my thoghts on someone that has bought and sold a lot of things over the internet. 

Edited by BlueLghtning

I am not interested in buying this coach but i did want to look at it.  All i needed to do was copy and paste the title and open in a new window and boom there was dozens to look at and prices too! If i was in the market this is something i would have done regardless of the discription in this thread!

OK.  You have shamed me into it.  Here are several links to the coach.  Hope this helps introduce everyone to a really great coach.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322953336237?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGfo5_4m808

It is also listed on RV Trader and RVT.

Although I did not provide any detail with my original notice, we are motivated to sell.  BTW, the ebay link includes the floor plan.

Regards,

OWV

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2018 at 8:24 PM, OWV said:

OK.  You have shamed me into it. 

LOL...that's the spirit!  ;)

Looks to be in fantastic shape.  Interestingly, we were in an Anthem this past weekend while attending the Louisville RV Show.  It was a real head turner.

GLWS.

Edited by spindrift

46 minutes ago, spindrift said:

LOL...that's the spirit!  ;)

Looks to be in fantastic shape.  Interestingly, we were in an Anthem this past weekend while attending the Louisville RV Show.  It was a real head turner.

GLWS.

We are bias, of course, but we think the Anthem is one of the best bangs for the buck on the market today; new or used.  Know of anyone interested in a good looking used Anthem.  With a new one on order we are definitely motivated sellers.

Regards,

OWV