source for Intl Rubber floor/carpet kit?

lockmup68

I need to replace the front cab carpet/insulation (looks like it is bonded together?). I would like to ditch the carpet and go with rubber/vinyl option I have seen in some trucks. Is this a dealer only option or any recommendations on where to go? I've done many google searches and find used truck suppliers, but need to order new.

Thanks,

Shannon

to clarify, I am looking for the complete front carpet/insulation kit, but with rubber instead of carpet. Not just a floor mat. There was a leak and the insulation was really molded and weighed about 100 lbs as it was full of water. I had to toss entire thing as it was so moldy and old that it was decomposing. 

Might be a dealer only item, but I was hoping to find it somewhere besides dealer. If not, I'll just go to dealer. 

Thanks,

47 minutes ago, lockmup68 said:

to clarify, I am looking for the complete front carpet/insulation kit, but with rubber instead of carpet. Not just a floor mat. There was a leak and the insulation was really molded and weighed about 100 lbs as it was full of water. I had to toss entire thing as it was so moldy and old that it was decomposing. 

Might be a dealer only item, but I was hoping to find it somewhere besides dealer. If not, I'll just go to dealer. 

Thanks,

Howdy, 

when you call a dealer parts dept for body and trim pieces it is sometimes helpful to mention “this is not an insurance repair” :D