source for Intl Rubber floor/carpet kit?

lockmup68

I need to replace the front cab carpet/insulation (looks like it is bonded together?). I would like to ditch the carpet and go with rubber/vinyl option I have seen in some trucks. Is this a dealer only option or any recommendations on where to go? I've done many google searches and find used truck suppliers, but need to order new.

Thanks,

Shannon

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

to clarify, I am looking for the complete front carpet/insulation kit, but with rubber instead of carpet. Not just a floor mat. There was a leak and the insulation was really molded and weighed about 100 lbs as it was full of water. I had to toss entire thing as it was so moldy and old that it was decomposing. 

Might be a dealer only item, but I was hoping to find it somewhere besides dealer. If not, I'll just go to dealer. 

Thanks,

47 minutes ago, lockmup68 said:

to clarify, I am looking for the complete front carpet/insulation kit, but with rubber instead of carpet. Not just a floor mat. There was a leak and the insulation was really molded and weighed about 100 lbs as it was full of water. I had to toss entire thing as it was so moldy and old that it was decomposing. 

Might be a dealer only item, but I was hoping to find it somewhere besides dealer. If not, I'll just go to dealer. 

Thanks,

Howdy, 

when you call a dealer parts dept for body and trim pieces it is sometimes helpful to mention “this is not an insurance repair” :D

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

If you can find an upholstery supply house, they can likely order  what you need, custom fit to your truck.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

6 hours ago, forxlr8n said:

Durable just sells to volvo.

Found this on DEX parts will it work?

image.thumb.png.715929d0a7b2cba474da4db7cde4622e.png

Not sure, it is just the floor mat or the entire front cab piece? Please send me the URL.

Thanks for the help.

Archived