7 foot long drom box for sale

qwcslvr1

7 foot long by 102'' wide and 102'' high. Excellent condition. 60'' double doors on each side. Wired for 120 volt. Has 1500 watt heater in ceiling. Has e-track on all 4 walls and doors, floor to ceiling. I had this on my Peterbilt rv hauler and used it to take my tools, air compressor, etc. with me when I travel. Only reason for selling is I traded trucks. asking $1,150. as always, CASH talks. Please call me at 925-584-4751 no emails or text. thank you, Patrick

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rvs/d/great-toter-rv-box/6446451058.html

IMG_0374.JPG

" Life should Not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,

WOW what a Ride ! "

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet deal for someone !

" Life should Not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,

WOW what a Ride ! "

Just sent the check. Should arrive Feb 1. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD

Thanks Rod   It will be quietly waiting for your arrival.

Patrick

WOW what a Ride ! "

Archived