Messing with a warranty sales man

Vegas Teacher

Hello 

Once again this was just something I did that made me laugh but sometimes we take our trucks our life and our expenses or issues we may be having very seriously so if all you need is a laugh read on, ........

It was almost to much fun......... a car warranty sales person called me today. My car is not out of warranty for 2 years still. So he verifies who I am then asks me if I want to replace my warranty after he stops talking I ask him what a warranty is, he explains this and then I ask him what a vehicle is he explains this then I ask him what it means to drive. At this point he is getting frustrated but I hold back the laughter which is building inside. He asks me if I am feeling o.k. I ask why he would ask such a question. He then tries to simplify this and ask me if I am sick I reply by asking what does it mean to be sick. He the gets so frustrated that he dollars 6 expletives into the phone and hags up on me. I wasted a lot of his time and kept him from bothering at least 2 or 3 other people, still it made me chuckle a little bit.

Later,

Vegas teacher 

Cory Ossana 

No caller ID no answer except once but deleted that response.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

When I'm home and get a call that is a live telemarketer, I put the phone by our labs (dogs) mouth and start scratching her..... It makes for a whole lot of heavy breathing/panting.... with the call on Speaker it can be hilarious.... with what the caller says....

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

I set up my phone so if the caller isn't in my phone book, it goes to voice mail.  I miss out on all the fun...;)

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

My favorite trick.  I answer the phone at work with "thanks for calling...  can I help you?"  And it is some annoying unsolicited sales call.  So if I'm bored and need a laugh, I start with "you're kidding?  we were just talking about that in the office.  You may have saved me some shopping.  I've got a customer on the other line, let me put you on hold a minute while I finish up."  Which is of course a lie, but I stick them on hold and go back to what I was doing.  Let a few minutes go by, pick the line back up: "still there?  Good!  I'm really interested, just can't get rid of this customer, bear with me."  Back on hold for a few more minutes.  And so on as long as they can take it.  I can usually string them out for 10 or 15 minutes.  If they are going to waste my time, I do my best to waste theirs.

Howdy All,

One of my favorite pass times other then wasting the time of people who call me soliciting something is to send back postage paid envelopes stuffed with junk mail I get from other people who send me their crap.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

I worked nights as a telemarketer in High School. Selling Triple A auto club. I heard it all. That was way back before computer dialers. We had to physically dial every number.  When they call I just say sorry not interested and hang up.

These poor people just trying to make a living. Or in my case, I found out that it was 75% female employees Of that 90% were about my age. I made beer money and met lots of girls. Best part. It was in a different town than I lived in!

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

1 hour ago, jenandjon said:

I worked nights as a telemarketer in High School. Selling Triple A auto club. I heard it all. That was way back before computer dialers. We had to physically dial every number.  When they call I just say sorry not interested and hang up.

These poor people just trying to make a living. Or in my case, I found out that it was 75% female employees Of that 90% were about my age. I made beer money and met lots of girls. Best part. It was in a different town than I lived in!

Yep but they are still so much fun to mess with especially when many are rude and are to stupid to listen, or even let you say anything when they start talking. So I love playing stupid I am sure after talking to me they have something to talk about. Don't mind when they are polite but they need to learn customer service and manners. When no customer service is shown or they don't listen game on!

Archived