Montana High Country 2014 34 ft 5th wheel

wondabeck

34 34ft fifth wheel with 4 slides with awnings and large awning on front, fireplace, 2 TV'S, washer an dryer connections, vent sensors, automatic jacks, I'll size refrigerator.  Queen bedroom and couch queen bed, 2 recliners that turn.  Computer station, freestanding dinette.  Lots of storage.  New tires.  Call wonda 256-282-6650.

LetgoImg1493550769505.jpg

letgo1493550692347.png

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, jlb27537 said:

Most of the newer Montana's are DRW tow vehicle required.

Not accurate.  Can't get much newer than our 2018.5 3791RD Montana and it is one of the heaviest Montana makes.  We are loaded for full time and according to CAT scales we are totally legal with our 2012 F350 SRW PSD. I trucked for 20 years with the last 7 pulling smooth bore (no baffles) tanks grossing close to 80,000.

• 1 month later...

SRW = single rear wheel

DRW = dual rear wheel

PSD = power stroke diesel

TV = tow vehicle

There are many more.  There was a thread a while back that listed out a lot of abbreviations commonly used on forums.  Over time they will become familiar.  Every once in a while one comes up that I don’t know.  I can usually figure it out based on the context of the conversation, but I still get stumped once in a while too. ;)