later

Spankan

1 minute ago, Spankan said:

Thank you for you input, and taking the time to post.  I have had similar experiences with the product as well.

I would, however, never put it on the tread part of a tire. Tires are designed to operate with in certain parameters of traction and I'd be concerned that this would modify those parameters. 

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Like so many products out there and all the hype it likely doesn't hurt things and may or may not help one bit. I haven't used any tire miracle spray (maybe some shine now n then) but have sprayed my rubber slide out seals and don't think it hurts them and it does help lubricate so I'm gonna keep using it. Like I tend to "preach" on here often TO EACH THEIR OWN ITS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR CHOICE WHICH I SUPPORT regardless if myself or others think the same.

Merry Christmas to all

John T   Live from Lake Magic RV Resort in Orlando near Disney World this Christmas season

Have used 303 Protectant on our boat stuff for 10+ years and I'm a firm believer in the protection it provides. I will be using it on our new 5r where stuff calls for it. On fabric, use their Fabric Guard. It is a great UV protectant. And yeas I've seen side by side test.

1st Time RVer 2018 Montana 3791RD, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW

We also used 303 on all rubber - door seals, bay door seals, slideout seals and the outside of the tires.  It does a great job in protection.  However, we'd never put it on the tread.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Archived