Spacecraft RV - Christmas list

Vegas Teacher

So I looked up Spacecraft 5th wheels saw the sight and watched the 20 minute video of the 57 footer.

OMG - I want one, but realistic in knowing I can't afford one unless I win Publishers Cleaning House or the Lottery.

Anyway I am guessing 300K + but could not find a price sheet anywhere. Yes I know it is custom and things vary in price but does anybody know where these incredible monsters and beautiful pieces of art / machinery start in price? 

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana 

Mai I remind you, you don't have access to the lottery living in Vegas. My suggestion is that over your visit to Kansas. You leave your realitives a "trust fund" to buy lottery tickets. 

Have a safe trip home and Merry Christmas. 

Rick and Alana

Fulltimers

2018 Newmar Ventana 4037

2020 Jeep Gladiator 

1997 Jeep TJ

2009 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3

formerly owned 2000 Volvo 770, 600 Cummins ISX,18 speed autoshift, 14 foot "garage"

ET,Jackalopee,MaxBrake,Pressure Pro pro

www.rickandalanasgreatadventures.blogspot.com

37 minutes ago, Rick & Alana said:

Mai I remind you, you don't have access to the lottery living in Vegas. My suggestion is that over your visit to Kansas. You leave your realitives a "trust fund" to buy lottery tickets. 

Have a safe trip home and Merry Christmas. 

You are so right!!!! Happy Holidays to you!

We have to drive to Arizona, just across the Dam and buy them 1/2 way between here and Kingman. Have you see the trailers I am talking about they are so incredible!!!!

Thanks for making me smile and laugh, we all need that from time to time.

Later,

Vegas Teacher -  Cory O

7 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

So I looked up Spacecraft 5th wheels saw the sight and watched the 20 minute video of the 57 footer.

OMG - I want one, but realistic in knowing I can't afford one unless I win Publishers Cleaning House or the Lottery.

Anyway I am guessing 300K + but could not find a price sheet anywhere. Yes I know it is custom and things vary in price but does anybody know where these incredible monsters and beautiful pieces of art / machinery start in price? 

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana 

If you stick with their more common 5th wheel plans, I think they are fairly reasonable depending on how fancy you get inside. I think they had a smaller show model that was around $150k. We had them price out a 48' custom toy hauler that would have been on a semi chassis and it was going to be over $225k and we were trying to keep the finishes inexpensive, but the NASCAR style rear door was adding a lot to the price. If you do have them price one up for you, make sure it includes all the items you wanted and be sure to jump on it right away as they have price increases that can affect the price by the time you decide.

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

I will throw this out there and I can feel the hate coming but screw it.  I was going to build with Marsha and was going to do a 46' semi model. We were at 300K and climbing because I did not want any of her entry level stuff. She offers a very sturdy structure with the most basic features and then everything and I mean everything is a upgrade after that. Her base level is cheap. She says it is to accommodate everyone's price point but why anyone who can afford a custom trailer in the first place would want linoleum floors and cheap stapled together oak cabinets is beyond me. Steve's new super trailer has Walnut fronts but is stapled together behind what you see.  Unless you have been in a NH you would not understand what quality is. I have lowly Cherry cabinets but my drawer boxes are solid Maple and Dove Tailed, something Marsha only does for a large extra charge. Slow down Mr Cory O. Do some more research or visit SC or NH go to the big Tampa RV Supershow. You are way ahead of yourself. Youtube videos are helpful but not the end-all!

Chris, Tracey, Aria & Lola

2018 Volvo VNR 400, D13 I-Shift

2018 NH 48' Majestic

12 hours ago, 13speed said:

I will throw this out there and I can feel the hate coming but screw it.  I was going to build with Marsha and was going to do a 46' semi model. We were at 300K and climbing because I did not want any of her entry level stuff. She offers a very sturdy structure with the most basic features and then everything and I mean everything is a upgrade after that. Her base level is cheap. She says it is to accommodate everyone's price point but why anyone who can afford a custom trailer in the first place would want linoleum floors and cheap stapled together oak cabinets is beyond me. Steve's new super trailer has Walnut fronts but is stapled together behind what you see.  Unless you have been in a NH you would not understand what quality is. I have lowly Cherry cabinets but my drawer boxes are solid Maple and Dove Tailed, something Marsha only does for a large extra charge. Slow down Mr Cory O. Do some more research or visit SC or NH go to the big Tampa RV Supershow. You are way ahead of yourself. Youtube videos are helpful but not the end-all!

13 speed - no hate only a happy holiday wishes to you and your family. It is all from your point of perspective. However if you slowed down and read what I wrote, I wrote I would never be able to afford one and that I thought they were beautiful. I am not sure how that is getting ahead of myself at all. I still think they are incredible, that is a luxury trailer if I ever saw one. What I really want is a Fuzsion 420 but from what I hear the 420 is being replaced by the 424 this year for the new model, I have a friend on the forum who is buying one. As for me I don't take out loans. I invest my money and save it back until I can go out and buy what I want, and get the title for it that day, helps in insurance too, for some reason. I do all of the research ahead of time, not that I am going to buy a spacecraft unless I win the lottery or Publishers Clearing House (as I stated earlier) but you can see I throw out questions to the group. I welcome all opinions because by reading the opinions we learn. Shoot when I got my Masters Degree in Molecular Biology I did a lot of research before I ever set foot in the lab.

You seem like a good person, there is no hate here!

Happy Holidays to you and your family and safe travels now and in the future.

Later,

Vegas Teacher

23 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

I have not priced them, but my initial impression is I could buy a double wide, split in 2, and make 2 trips a lot cheaper.   :D;)

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

23 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

You are so right!!!! Happy Holidays to you!

We have to drive to Arizona, just across the Dam and buy them 1/2 way between here and Kingman. Have you see the trailers I am talking about they are so incredible!!!!

Thanks for making me smile and laugh, we all need that from time to time.

Later,

Vegas Teacher -  Cory O

California Lottery tickets are available at a shop just inches across the state line at Primm if you want to double your odds of winning!    :P

pDeJ1Eil.png

A nice sturdy commercial grade unibody with axleless air suspension to start to give lots of volume.  Driver controlled height adjustment on the suspension. 

Choice of braking systems

Insulate the complete envelope

Radiant heat

All nice large tanks and systems and storage inside the climate controlled envelope.

Sub floor with removable panels airliner style to access basement systems for repair / maintenance. Detach the floor furniture and move it out the door which would be large enough to access systems for repair. 

All wires and lines in roomy conduit for future equipment changes

Modular furniture/ interior stowage design.  

Simple or complicated multi-energy systems. 

Hookups capable from both sides.

Awning panels that open to the outdoors or be a winda (Bimobil's have them can't remember what called)

Base trailer and systems prebuilt, choose your furniture and fixture package/colors - do the deal, pick up in 2 weeks painted and furnished. 

If the volume was not filled with cubbards and overstuffed furniture trying to look like a sticks and bricks maybe slides aren't needed? :o

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

I almost bought a Kentucky van like that, I was originally trying to buy just a Dallas Smith rear assembly.    The down side to the Kentucky and Wabash trailers with this suspension is they weigh a LOT empty 17-18K      My current plans are based on a single drop frame van with a ceiling height of 125-126"    These weigh in at 13-14K  and you can still use a sliding rear axle bogie.    

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Once you insulate the walls and put any appliances/furniture in, you won;t be able to walk past each other.  Then there's the axle position issue and that you Really look like a semi.  Height?  You're not putting anything on that roof are you?  probably another half dozen issues but hey, to each his own.

"There are No Experts, Do the Math!"

2014 Freightliner Cascadia DD16 600hp  1850ft-lb  18spd  3.31  260"wb
SpaceCraft S-470
SKP #131740

Think Hi-Lo trailer style roof popup ... suddenly you have two stories with full headroom in both.

Full sized bathroom over the 5th wheel hitch with tub/shower and washer/dryer.  Raise the floor another couple of feet to allow LARGE holding tanks beneath the floor.

Living room/dining area on the main level.  Upstairs a full standup height bedroom using the Hi-Lo roof.

Maybe even a slideout in the living room, suitably reinforced to carry the monococque loads.

Now, where did I put that lotto ticket?  :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Lou Schneider said:

Think Hi-Lo trailer style roof popup ... suddenly you have two stories with full headroom in both.

Full sized bathroom over the 5th wheel hitch with tub/shower and washer/dryer.  Raise the floor another couple of feet to allow LARGE holding tanks beneath the floor.

Living room/dining area on the main level.  Upstairs a full standup height bedroom using the Hi-Lo roof.

Maybe even a slideout in the living room, suitably reinforced to carry the monococque loads.

Now, where did I put that lotto ticket?  :rolleyes:

The only thing you left out is the stacker, so we can carry the car and bikes.;)

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

1 minute ago, rickeieio said:

The only thing you left out is the stacker, so we can carry the car and bikes.;)

My plan IS a stacker

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Archived