Bikes on deck

castlewood57

For those of you with extra toys, I'd like to find out what the consensus is for getting motorcycles and spyders up on the truck deck.

My wife has a Can Am Spyder and I have a 1500 C90, motorcycle.

Looking at building up a deck to handle both, we are keeping it a double, since it will be hauling grain carts for a while.

Thanks everyone.

I have a Freightliner FLD 120, factory singled long. I also have a Rampage motorcycle lift mounted sideways between the hitch and the cab. Rampage makes them in two lengths depending on bed height. I have the longer of the two. It loads my almost 900 pound Harley Road Glide with no issues and they make an adapter for a Spyder. We also have a Spyder for the DW but it goes in the toy hauler. The only issue I have with the installation is that the overall width of the tractorRampage combo is about 108” but if folks hauling Smart’s aren’t getting stopped I should be just fine.

I've had a variety of scooters on the deck, from 250cc dirt bikes to my Griso and Blackbird.  I use the Big Boy ramps, and power/walk them up.  Wife also has a Spyder F3-S.  Haven't loaded it yet, but it will go in the toy hauler.

Perhaps Paul G will chime in.  He's had his wife's Spyder RT and his Road Glide on the deck.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived