Pulled the triger

forxlr8n

10 hours ago, Sculptor said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Or he found a buyer willing to pay $10k each for the seats and used that to help pay for the 07.

I'd tell you what I paid for it but why make people mad or be a bragger.  :o

"If you can not measure it, you can not improve it."

Lord Kelvin

1 hour ago, forxlr8n said:

I'd tell you what I paid for it but why make people mad or be a bragger.  :o

I don't want to know.  Your deal doesn't make me mad, sometimes my own choices make me mad.  😜   I'm saving up to buy a NOX sensor for my 2013.  😬😬

I wanna know how to remove my interior in record time too, but I always have a bucket of spare parts leftover.  Maybe I shouldn't know.

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

58 minutes ago, Sculptor said:

I don't want to know.  Your deal doesn't make me mad, sometimes my own choices make me mad.  😜   I'm saving up to buy a NOX sensor for my 2013.  😬😬

I wanna know how to remove my interior in record time too, but I always have a bucket of spare parts leftover.  Maybe I shouldn't know.

Here's your chance. Right now we are hiring several hundred people. They will give you 8 hrs a day to "practice" building trucks. We can hone those skills !!!  LOL

Lord Kelvin

Fox       I'm The Old Sailor down in Chesapeake. Aren't you up in Radford? We came by there in (25th)Sept on our way West and back the 9th of Nov. Had a great trip except for a Super 10 problem in Roanoke. Western Branch Diesel did a great job for us. They could have taken us to the cleaners but didn't. Your New truck sure looks good. Are you putting those seats you had in it? Sounds like a great project and I hope to get up there to see it 1st hand. So take it easy and you and yours have a Merry Christmas.    Pat

The Old Sailor

Fox       I'll be in Roanoke on tues but will leave wen AM. next time I'm up I hope to be able to see the Big Red Truck!!! I really like the shop they were working in. Yours?  Hope everything is going good. With Christmas a week away is Santa going to bring you something for it or is it the something? Be safe and don't let Volvo work you to hard. Remember if you get down toward the beach let me know. 757-646-1686.   Merry Christmas and have a great HDT New Year!!!    Pat

The Old Sailor

On 12/17/2017 at 10:15 PM, JPL said:

Fox       I'll be in Roanoke on tues but will leave wen AM. next time I'm up I hope to be able to see the Big Red Truck!!! I really like the shop they were working in. Yours?  Hope everything is going good. With Christmas a week away is Santa going to bring you something for it or is it the something? Be safe and don't let Volvo work you to hard. Remember if you get down toward the beach let me know. 757-646-1686.   Merry Christmas and have a great HDT New Year!!!    Pat

The Old Sailor

Well, I'm getting Christmas day off. Started this run on Dec 4. and I think it will end on Jan 5 or it could be the 12th.

Was told there was 1300 trucks ordered last week.

Santa did drop off the Direc Brake box last night and the Jackalopee is ecpected anyday. 

As you can see my 28 X 52 shop isn't quite tall enough for the Volvo.

25158027_10215139174459913_9014159931139

Lord Kelvin

Archived