Why, can't I post a link to a photo gallery.............

mr. cob

Howdy,

I have Smugmug, as my photo hosting site, since the software update ( that's debatable ) of this web site, I can post a link to an individual photo and the photo shows up, no problem; but I can't as in the past post a link to the gallery that that individual photo is stored in.

Now if I try to post a link to the "gallery" this web site tries to down load the entire gallery some of which have hundreds of photos in them and then locks up and displays an error about to large a file.

Can this be fixed or is there a work around, I am trying to sell my truck and I can't post a link to the photo gallery so folks can see the photos as the software now being used refuses to take just the link it wants to down load the entire gallery.

Thanks for any help whoever is in charge of this can offer.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Maybe this will help :

This is referring to your Smugmug gallery settings .

"To apply an existing quick setting to a gallery, use the Quick Setting dropdown menu and select the one you want to apply. Click the checkmark to apply your QuickSettings and then click Save. To delete a quick setting, select it from the list of saved settings and then click the trash can icon."

Goes around , comes around .

Archived