beyerjf

It's a little big but something to work with...

This would be a conversation piece around the campfire, or forest fire, or tornado aftermath behind your HDT.  Your tax dollars at work. Has a lot to work with to make a dandy custom trailer if you don't mind some modifications, can put up with the austere interior and can do without slides. That wheelchair lift might come in handy to put the motorcycle up inside. Heavy duty doesn't do it justice. Bulletproof comes to mind....One way to get away from those cheap everyday RV's...

Think outside the box, literally...

https://www.crookmotors.com/inventory/?/listings/trailers/for-sale/20903149/2005-utility-vs2dc?dlr=1&pcid=2000664353&sfc=0&ssc=0

Crook is a legit dealer with an unfortunate name...We pickup and drop trailers in there frequently, he always has something interesting kicking around. 

47 minutes ago, Mntom said:

Definitely a reasonable sized generator! I can see lots of possibilities....... Besides, how many "fancy" fivers have a stainless steel toilet? 

That's an incinerator type crapper.  Many of them on trawlers/working boats.  

Definitely a "man shed".  My bride would NOT go for it.  I saw no sleeping or cooking areas, really nothing but desk space.

But, for a single guy looking to boon dock, it might be the ticket.

I sent the dealer a request to do a walk around Video, lets see what happens.  Hmmm, a flat roof, 5k solar, Quad Victron Multi's, 2 hacked Volt packs.

Hmmmm.

Edited by EdwardHall

20 minutes ago, peety3 said:

Wheelbase looks to be too long to get it into California, and will definitely require a tandem HDT due to weight/balance.

The ad sez it has a 36" pin, the rear axle is at least 6 feet from the end of the trailer,  pretty sure king pin to axle is under 40'

I saw that trailer several weeks ago and never thought much about it, it is really pricey and too industrial looking inside.     I have been looking for an auto drop trailer to play with, they seem to go fast on truck paper, at least the moderate priced ones.

Steve